In these Terms and Conditions:
“IAP2A”, “we” or “us” means IAP2 Australasia.
“website” means one of the websites of IAP2 Australasia, including those appearing at iap2a.force.com or emt.iap2.org.au.
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of IAP2 Australasia’s (“IAP2A”) Engagement Methods Tool (“EMT”).
- 2.2 These Terms and Conditions may be amended periodically, and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you use the website after those amendments have been posted.
3. Grant of Licence
You are granted a non-exclusive, limited and non-transferable licence to use and access the EMT subject to payment of the Subscription.
4. Contract and price
- 4.1 All prices displayed on the website are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST, unless otherwise indicated.
- 4.2 Discounted prices are only available to Members of the IAP2A.
- 4.3 By submitting an order via the website, you warrant that:
- you are capable of entering into a legally binding contract with IAP2A,
- you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have chosen,
- the payment information you have provided is correct, and
- your purchase is not made for the purpose of commercial resale.
- 4.4 A contract for purchase is only formed once we have accepted an order by issuing an email confirmation.
5. Payment method
Payment can be made with valid credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). IAP2A will deduct all amounts owing at the time of processing your order. If we are unable to deduct from your credit card the total amount owing to us in one transaction, we may process any number of transactions on your credit card until the total amount owed to us is paid.
6. Subscription Fees
You shall pay the Subscription fee according to the billing frequency stated on the website. The Subscription fee is non-refundable.
7. Subscription Term
The term of your Subscription is one (1) month from the payment date. Your Subscription shall automatically renew for successive one-month terms unless we discontinue your service, or you provide us with written notice of non-renewal at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the current term.
8. Access and Security
- 8.1 Each user of the EMT requires a unique user ID and password. Any additional user must have his or her own unique user ID and password. You shall not share your ID with another person. You shall be responsible for the access, actions and use of the EMT.
- 8.2 Access to the EMT will be made available to the subscriber as soon as the credit card payment is processed. Confirmation and a receipt will be sent to the email address provided.
9. Refund / Cancellation Policy
- 9.1 Subscription to the EMT continues until cancelled by the subscriber.
- 9.2 If a subscription is cancelled, access to the EMT will continue until the end of the subscription term and no refund will be made.
- 9.3 To cancel your subscription, select cancel subscription and follow the prompts.
10. Disclaimer of Warranty
You acknowledge that use of the service is at your own risk. IAP2A provides the service as is without any express, implied or statutory warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.